- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 176 m²
DNG are delighted to present this fabulous 4 bedroom, end of terrace home to the market for
sale. The property is in pristine condition and offers bright and spacious living. No.10 Kingsfort
Ave is a family home situated in a lovely residential estate sought after by Castlepark
developments. The property extends to C.176 sqm and comprises bright, high ceilinged rooms
with a modern feel throughout. It is beautifully laid out over three stories with off street parking to
the front. This home has gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows.
Located off St. Josephs Road, Castlepark is surrounded by every imaginable amenity.
Educational Schools, Mallow GAA sports complex, Dano's Supervalu, excellent bus and railway
service and direct access to both the N20 and N72 road network.
The accommodation briefly comprises the entrance hall, w.c, under stairs storage room, living
room, large family kitchen and a dining room on the ground floor. Rising to the first floor there is
a master bedroom with ensuite and a spacious living room. The second floor consists of 3
spacious bedrooms, one of which is a master bedroom along with a family bathroom. Outside,
the house benefits from a driveway with parking for up to 3-4 cars to the front with a neatly laid
lawn area, a side gate opens into the rear garden with a timber shed. If a bright and spacious
family home in a convenient and safe environment is what you are searching for, your search
Entrance Hall (2.00 x 5.90) The welcoming entrance hall is bright and airy. It features porcelain
tiled floors which run through to the kitchen and guest wc.
Guest W.C (2.40 x 2.00) half height tiled walls with lots of natural light and ventilation.
Dining room Ground floor (4.50 x 3.60) The spacious living room features a bay window, ceiling
coving and solid hardwood floor.
Kitchen (5.50 x 3.40) features high ceilings, walnut kitchen elements, granite worktops and a
breakfast bar and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility room (2.10 x 2.30)
Living room 1st floor (3.60 x 5.70) Overlooking front of house, features double door balcony,
solid timber floor with an unused fireplace.
Bedroom 1 (4.60 x 3.40) features ceiling length built in wardrobes, and ensuite (2.20 x 2.20)
2nd Floor :
Bedroom 2 (4.30 x 2.60)
Bedroom 3 (4.10 x 3.60)
Bedroom 4 (3.10 x 5.50)
Bathroom (2.4 x 2.0) family bathroom featuring lots of natural light and a jet bath.
- 4 bedroom 3 bathrooms, semi detached property
- Fitted burglar alarm, smoke alarm and 3 CCTV cameras for front, side, rear of house
- On the ground floor, gas central heating with underfloor heating is installed
- A bright spacious entrance hall with modern porcelain tiled flooring, storage room and
- Breakfast bar island in a luxury fitted kitchen with granite countertops.
- Fully fitted Utility room // Utility with everything you need.
- With a garden shed, there is a large low-maintenance lawn.
- Parking is plentiful and the garden is accessed by a side entrance
- Ground and first floor ceilings are high, creating a light and airy atmosphere
- All bedrooms include floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- All PVC double glazed windows.
- A relaxing jacuzzi tub and walk in shower in the family bathroom
- 30 Minute commute to Cork City
- Viewing is highly recommended.
Mallow Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...