- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 130 m²
- Immaculate B rated three bedroom home with extension to the rear, extending to approx. 1,410 sq.ft. (131 sq.m.)
- Accommodation comprises of hallway, guest w.c., living room, kitchen/living room, dining room, three bedrooms with one ensuite and family bathroom
- Recently renovated kitchen/living room, bathrooms, hallway, landing, upgraded heating system, new boiler and extension roof and floors insulated
- Excellent standard presented with features such as solid oak floors, new carpets, quartz worktops, high quality integrated kitchen appliances and herringbone tile finish
- Approached by cobble lock drive with parking area for 2/3 cars and mature shrubs this home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this property is an excellent location for young families with just a couple of minutes stroll from the host of amenities that Sallins has to offer
- Excellent transport links with the Arrow train station at Sallins and only a few minutes drive from Naas and all its amenities. The new Sallins bypass allows easy access to the M9 & M7 making commuting an easy option
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 1.77m x 6m
Solid oak flooring, front door with feature glass panelling, smoke alarm, house alarm and dado rail.
Guest W.C. 1.77m x 1.49m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan and light fitting.
Living Room 3m x 4.86m
Solid oak flooring, feature fireplace with granite hearth with cast iron and marble surround, coving, t.v. point and bay window.
Kitchen/living room 4.71m x 7.85m
Herringbone tiled flooring, bespoke wall and floor units, quartz worktop, quartz upstand, integrated oven, electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated bins, composite sink, coving, two Velux window, vertical radiator and French doors leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 5m x 4m
Solid oak flooring, coving, fitted cabinets plumbed for washing machine and gas boiler.
Landing 1.9m x 3.77m
Carpet, dado rail, hot-press and floored attic (suitable for conversion) access via stira staircase.
Master Bedroom 2.95m x 3.84m
Semi sold flooring, bay window, feature wall, fitted wardrobe, venetian blinds and light fitting.
Ensuite 1m x 2.92
Fully tiled, shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, heated towel rail, recessed lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 2.99m x 4.22m
Semi sold flooring, fitted wardrobes, additional shelving, venetian blinds and light fitting.
Bedroom 3 1.96m x 2.93m
Semi sold flooring, fitted wardrobes, additional shelving, panelling, venetian blinds and light fitting.
Bathroom 2.6m x 1.8m
Fully tiled, bath, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, recessed lights, additional shelving and extractor fan.
Enclosed covered side entrance
Perspex glass, red brick wall, lights and solid wooden gate.
Two tier garden with patio area, sitting area, lawn, steel work shed (wired) and bike/turf shed.
New boiler fitted 6 months ago
2 new bathrooms fitted 1 year ago
New kitchen/living area fitted 3 years ago
Extension floor and roof recently insulated
Hall stairs and landing painted and panelled 4 months ago
Quartz stone worktops
High Quality integrated kitchen appliances (included)
New Plumbing system installed in the extension under floor 3 years ago
Overall size approx. 131 sq.m (1,400 sq.ft)
Attic floored and convertible
Zoned heating system
Cobble locked driveway
Loose stone chipping
Two tier garden with paving slabs
Bike/turf shed with perplex roof
Steel shed (3.1m x 4.46m) wired
PVC facia and soffits
Double glazed windows and doors
Items Included in sale:
Integrated oven, electric hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated bins, venetian blinds and light fittings.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 W540
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON20000573
Sallins Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...