12 Laragh, Church Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 92 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Excellent 2 Bed end Terrace House with attic conversion
- Large rear extension with vaulted ceiling
- Converted attic with ensuite shower room
- Extensive built-in kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar
- Courtyard rear with concrete shed/utility room
- Extensive modern fitted kitchen with solid granite worktops
- Off street parking to the rear behind electric gates
- Only minutes' walk from all town centre amenities.
- Train station and sandy beach short stroll from the property
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115344806
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.0 kWh/m2/yr
€255,00083 Hampton Green, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€260,00037 Bremore Pastures Drive, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€260,00016 Linnen Hall, Georges Hill, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Duplex
€260,00077 Bremore Castle, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€260,00044 Moylaragh Walk, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
AMV: €260,00045 Bremore Drive, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€265,00055 Clonard Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€265,000123 Newhaven Bay, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Duplex
€269,50036 Brackenwood Ave, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Duplex
€275,000Captain's View, Castleland Park, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€275,00044 Moylaragh Crescent, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€275,0006 Moylaragh Park, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
Daft ID: 113577581