17 Leamy Street, Co. Waterford
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 95m2
Delightful 3/4 bedroom end of terrace family bungalow located in a mature residential area in close proximity to the city centre. Local amenities include Our lady Of Mercy Schools, The Hypercentre, Specialist shops, filling station and sports grounds. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, livingroom, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a study/4th bedroom and a bathroom. Outside there is private rear garden and a well attended front garden with cobblelock driveway. Accommodation Entrance Hall Livingroom - 3.5m x 3.8m Fireplace with back boiler. Bedroom 1 - 2.4m x 2.6m Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 2.7m Bedroom 3 - 3.6m x 2.6m Bedroom 4/Study - 5.2m x 2.1m Airing cupboard Stairs to roof space. Kitchen - 3.3m x 4.9m Built in wall and floor cupboards. Bathroom Bath, w.c and w.h.b. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls and floor.
- Popular residential area convenient to the city centre
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Well attended front & rear gardens with an array of shrubs and flowers
- Garage and cobblelock driveway
- Close to all amenities including a wide range of shops, schools and public transport
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 12748761