30 Shantraud Woods, Killaloe, Co. Clare
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 90 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Services to include: Mains gas central heating, Solar Photovoltaic Panels (Generates Electricity). mains water & mains sewerage.
- PVC double glazed windows & doors.
- Neatly manicured south-facing lawned garden with patio area to rear. Side access to rear garden.
- Footpath access to Killaloe town centre
- Block-built in 2006 as an eco-friendly residence with an energy efficient heat recovery unit
- Ideal starter, downsizer or holiday home.
- Included in sale - All carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings & all kitchen & utility appliances as seen.
Killaloe Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114302870
Energy Performance Indicator: 85.38 kWh/m2/yr
€275,00029 Shantraud Woods, Killaloe, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€290,000Kildoorus, Clonlara, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€410,000Ballyloughnane, Ogonnelloe, Killaloe, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€449,50076 Iniscealtra, Ballina, Co. Tipperary4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€525,000Glocca Morra, Ogonelloe, Co. Clare6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€525,000Fern's Hollow, Knockyclovaun, Killaloe, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Bungalow
€595,000Ryaninch Lower V94R3W8, Ballina, Co. Tipperary6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€1,150,000Derrymount, Derrycastle, Ballina, Co. Tipperary5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€1,350,000Roulagh, Killaloe, Ballina, Co. Tipperary4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,350,000Roulagh, Ballina, Killaloe County, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19557143