33 Drominbeg, Rhebogue, Rhebogue, Co. Limerick
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 86 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Well presented 3 bedroom property in quiet cul de sac
- There is gas fired central and double glazed windows installed.
- Security alarm installed.
- Gated pedestrian side entrance.
- Enclosed garden to the rear with shed in same.
- Tarmac driveway and garden to the front.
- This property is well presented.
- Located at the end the cul de sac near the front of the development.
- This property enjoys easy access to a host of local amenities.
- Viewing of this well presented property is highly recommended.
Rhebogue Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 109612440
Thinking of selling?
€229,000Oreen, Ballysimon, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,0001 Brennan's Row, Cathedral Place, Limerick City, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Townhouse
€249,00016 Oakwood, Old Singland Road, Limerick City, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€250,000Cathedral View, Peter's Cell, Limerick City, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
Daft ID: 113667267