49 Fancourt Heights, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 93 m²
Fancourt Heights is a settled residential location situated just off the Balbriggan-Skerries Coast Road, next to Hampton Cove, within easy access of the town centre and Balbriggan€TM main line train station. The house was extensively upgraded in recent years including double glazed windows, external doors, gas fired central heating and insulation. There is a good sized new kitchen and the downstairs is now a spacious open plan living/ kitchen/ diner. There is a new downstairs WC and the fully tiled main bathroom has been refitted including a jacuzzi bath. No. 49 enjoys an end site at the end of a cul-de-sac with potential to extend to both the rear and/or gable, subject to planning permission.
- Upgraded and modernised.
- Double glazed windows and external doors.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Newly fitted Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Burglar alarm installed.
- Maintenance-free plastic soffits and fascias.
- Long, west facing rear garden with potential to extend.
- Larger than average end site.
- Quiet situation.
- Within walking distance of the train station.
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14243225