- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring stunning & solid three bedroom home with 2 reception rooms & large kitchen extension to the market.
No 85 Rockford Park was recently painted internally & is in great condition. Ample off street parking to side is available in side garden, if desired a vehicle entrance can be made S.P.P. at the front of the property. No 85 fronts onto Dublin Mountains & sports ground. With many extra features such triple glazed windows, new gas boiler & tasteful decor throughout this fine home will be of interest to many.
Traditional pedestrian entrance to front with good size front garden brings you to extended wide hallway. Front sitting room with open fire & marble surround is off hallway, to follow is fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece suite & Jacuzzi bath. The main selling feature of No 85 is bright & modern kitchen/diner extension to rear, this fabulous space was created with style & comfort. Selection of high gloss units, built in cooking appliances & island unit make this area perfect for family life while equally suit to entertaining large parties where you are increase accommodation by using private outdoor space off kitchen (weather permitting). Second reception room is an ideal hideaway but yet off kitchen/diner where you can enjoy a movie or can be used as a playroom. To complete downstairs is spacious utility room with direct access to large side garden & off street parking.
From wide entrance hallway heading upstairs you are greeted with 3 very well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom with double window, sliderobes wardrobes & carpet flooring is set to front. Remaining two double bedrooms are set to rear with one of these bedrooms having sliderobes wardrobes. With a little configuration upstairs this property can be turned in a four bedroom home or you can alter rooms in order to bring a bathroom upstairs if so desired.
In the mature & established setting of Rockford Park you are spoilt with a host of quality amenities on your doorstep to include Rockford Manor School, Newpark Comprehensive with leisure facilities, Stradbrook sports grounds & TEK sports ground. Villages of Blackrock & Stillorgan with a fine selection of boutiques, eateries & shops are a short distance away. The DART public transport service operates from Blackrock Village, road linkage around No 85 will get you at ease to city centre, N11 or M50.
- Large front garden with pedestrian access, off street parking can be provided with opening of front wall
Hall c. 6.17 x 2.05m
- Wide hallway, under stairs storage
Sitting Room c. 3.36 x 4.34m
- Front sitting room, feature open fire with marble surround, carpet flooring
Kitchen c. 4.88 x 4.34m
- Modern & tastefully designed kitchen/diner extension, bright space with fitted high gloss units; feature island with extra large storage underneath, wooden flooring
Downstairs Bathroom c. 1.68 x 1.81m
- Beautiful tiled main bathroom, 3 x piece suite, Jacuzzi style bath, plumbed, access to side garden
2nd Reception Room c. 5.14 x 3.00m
- Open plan with kitchen snug area with carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 (double) c. 2.77 x 6.25m (to front)
- Master bedroom, double window, built in sliderobes wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 (double) c. 3.22 x 3.25m (to rear)
- 2nd bedroom, sliderobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 (double) c. 2.30 x 2.92m (to rear)
- 3rd bedroom to rear, carpet flooring
Ideal rear area for extending kitchen/diner when entertaining, this low maintenance private area has access to long shed
Large side garden with patio area & lawn, double gates provide off street parking
C. 12.80 x 16.50m
Blackrock Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...