Caisleain Oir, No. 1 Glenview Terrace, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning cottage style residence located in the heart of the lower village of Dunmore East
- Within easy walking distance of all local amenities
- Impeccable modern condition
- Tastefully decorated in a traditional style
- Fully furnished with bespoke handmade furnishings included
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
More about this Property
Dunmore East Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115228181
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.43 kWh/m2/yr
€320,000Solas, Liccaun, Killea, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€340,000Apartment 2, Cove Lodge Apartments, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€360,000Corbally More, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€395,000Creaden View Mews, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€395,000Ballymabin, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€475,00054 Airfield Point, Coxtown, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€595,000Callaghane Lodge, Grantstown, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€895,000Ocean Villa, Dock Road, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19569826
Thomas Reid MIPAV MMCEPI PSRA Lic. No. 004069 - 007868SALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator