- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 190 m²
Unique opportunity to acquire Apartment Block containing three Apartments in the prestigious Ardbrack Heights complex. There are three individual apartments contained within this block all with spectacular views across Kinsale harbour and town, the marina as well as James and Charles Fort whilst offering the comfort of living in a gated and secure community. All three apartments are in good condition and the entire is laid out over three floors plus an attic. The individual apartments can easily be linked into one spectacular 3 storey dwelling through existing staircases and hallways.
The layout of all apartments is open plan with the kitchen cum living areas and front bedrooms featuring large floor to ceiling windows to take full advantage of the south facing aspect and views across Kinsale Harbour. Sliding doors in the living areas and bedrooms give access to the large balconies spanning the entire width of each apartment. One can therefore literally enjoy 180Â° views from every corner of the living areas and master bedrooms and the large balconies invite to enjoy the beautiful location outside on a fine day. The penthouse and the middle apartment each offer two bedrooms whilst the ground floor apartment has one double bedroom en-suite. Both the penthouse and middle apartment have large family bathrooms. The penthouse has recently been refurbished and also offers an attic which could be converted for further living space (subject to the necessary planning permissions).
All Apartments come with secure parking in the community space which is gated with an electronic gate. The block also benefits from a private garden space to the front. The property is for sale, strictly as one lot only.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...