1 Dartmouth Road Ranelagh Dublin 6, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 372m2
Magnificent Victorian trophy home situated on Dartmouth Road, a prestigious and much sought-after residential road in the heart of Dublin. Minutes from St Stephen’s Green & Grafton Street, with wonderful views extending down Leeson park, the property enjoys well-proportioned accommodation laid out over three levels extending to approximately 371sqm/4,000sqft. The fine period property boasts versatile living accommodation, generous bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and many beautiful period features have been retained throughout. At hall floor level, there is an elegant reception hallway, two bright well-proportioned reception rooms with beautiful features and attractive fireplaces, a spacious study , guest w.c and attractive staircase leading to the first floor return which has a large picture window overlooking the rear garden. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, the master bedroom has a large en-suite shower room, and a bay window with a beautiful outlook down Leeson Park. The garden level boasts a fully fitted modern kitchen, an attractive dining room, family room, shower room and utility room. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners, and benefits from a private lawned garden to the rear extending to approx 21m and designed by Helen Dillon,with a good selection of mature trees and shrubs. To the front there is off-street car parking to the front which is accessed via electronically operated gates. 1 Dartmouth Road is a substantial family home situated off Lesson Park, close to the intersection of Leeson Street. This prime residential road is a short stroll to St. Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s main financial and business districts. Grand Canal Dock is also within easy access. The LUAS at both Ranelagh and Charlemont are within close by, and so too are the villages of Ranelagh and Donnybrook. There is an abundance of amenities in the immediate area to include specialist shops, restaurants and sporting facilities. Primary and secondary schools are in abundance and many are within walking distance.
- Magnificent two storey over garden level, redbrick Victorian residence.
- Bright, elegant accommodation extending to approximately 371sqm/4,000sqft.
- Excellent off street car parking accessed via electronic gates.
- Beautiful period features - typical of the era of construction.
- Bright, elegant reception rooms with sash windows overlooking Leeson Park.
- Four generous bedrooms, one with large ensuite shower room.
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Prestigious residential address within walking distance of St. StephenÂ’s Green and with a host of amenities in the immediate area
Ranelagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 13439413