1 Gleann Aras View, Grenagh, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 134 m²
Harkin & Associates are delighted to bring new to the market this superb spacious family home. Located at the end of a short Cul De Sac in Grenagh Village, this home offers an abundance of private garden and living space .Kept current by its owner occupiers from new, this extra large 4 bedroom home is ideal for a growing family looking to set down roots. Approached by a long driveway you enter this home via a porch with a sliding door to the entrance hallway, on the left and right you have living rooms ,continue then to the extra large kitchen /dining/family room with a spacious utility room and the back door to the private walled in garden, Off the dining room via patio doors is the sunroom . Upstairs you have 3 large bedrooms ,main ensuite with a full wall of sliderobes. The home office with high speed broadband is an essential part of any home these days. This home is a must view for those looking for space and privacy yet only 15 minutes to Cork City. Please see our floor plans for layout and room sizes and visit our virtual tour. To arrange your own private viewing please reply via daft.ie .
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb Spacious Family Home.
- 4 Bedrooms Main ensuite with Sliderobes.
- Two Family rooms and a sunroom.
- Large Kitchen with utility room.
- Private mature walled in gardens.
- Substantial block built shed.
- Ample parking on your driveway
- Home Office with High Speed Broadband.
Grenagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 113434584
Robert HarkinSALE AGREED
Quick quote estimator