1 Gleann Aras View, Grenagh, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 134 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb Spacious Family Home.
- 4 Bedrooms Main ensuite with Sliderobes.
- Two Family rooms and a sunroom.
- Large Kitchen with utility room.
- Private mature walled in gardens.
- Substantial block built shed.
- Ample parking on your driveway
- Home Office with High Speed Broadband.
Grenagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
€295,000The Presbytery, Burnfort, Mallow, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€295,000The Presbytery, Burnfort, Mallow, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€298,500Pinewood, Glashaboy South, Carrignavar, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
AMV: €310,0008 Clonard Crescent, Grenagh, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€375,000"Rivendell", Knockantota, Grenagh, Co. Cork6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€440,0004 Lios Na Ri, Grenagh, Co. Cork6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€440,0004, Lios Na Ri, Grenagh nr, Blarney, Co. Cork6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€495,000Farranastig, Whitechurch, Co. Cork4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€620,000Walnut Creek, Kilmona, Grenagh, Co. Cork6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113434584
Robert HarkinSALE AGREED