1 Old Schoolhouse, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 118 m²
This residence was originally a Schoolhouse and redesigned as a family home. The house is on the main street near the grotto of Our Lady. The village of Patrickswell was upgraded over the past 12 months with the main street and footpaths all relaid and finished to a very high standard and purpose parking marked out for cars along the street. Accommodation: Entrance hall with laminated flooring. Guest toilet and wash hand basin off same. Spacious kitchen / dining area with laminated flooring. Sitting room with laminated flooring. Upstairs: Bedroom 1: Double room with timber flooring, wash hand basin and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2: Double room with timber flooring and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3: Single room with timber floors and built in wardrobes. Other: There is gas fired central heating and double glazed windows installed. This property is well insulated and is energy efficient. Walking distance to local shops, pubs, post office, primary school etc. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- This property is in an ideal location, 10 minutes-drive from the crescent shopping centre, Limerick Regional Hospital and the city centre.
- Close to an abundance of amenities, Schools, shops, public houses and churches.
- This property is in very good condition and viewings come highly recommended.
- There is gas fired central heating & double glazed windows installed in this property.
- Large rear garden with off street parking.
- BER rating B3
- Viewing comes highly recommended.
Patrickswell Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 107798126
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12244179