1 The Port, Inver, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning ocean views of Donegal Bay from Sitting/dining room and two main bedrooms.
- Fabulous private and unique location on the shore of the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Basement/garage/boat storage with public slipway only 20 metres away.
- Private parking with brick paved patio to rear of house.
- One of only five houses in a private cul-de-sac looking onto Inver Bay.
- All doors, skirtings and architraves finished in solid oak.
- Underfloor central heating system.
- Chrome finished electric plugs and switches throughout house.
- Patio doors and balcony off sitting room.
- TV points in all bedrooms.
Inver Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€299,500House Type A, The Grange, The Grange, Lurganboy, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€360,000Tirchonaill Street, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal8 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€365,000Summerhill, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€375,000Tullaghcullion, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€385,000Caln, 2 Old Golf Course Road, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€395,000Ard Cuilén, Glebe Crest, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Ardeskin, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€800,000Brookdale House, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12172950