11 Mill Glen, Moville, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Public Auction
- Overall Floor Area: 100 m²
- Auction Location: Online Auction
- Auction Date & Time: Fri, May 28th at 11:15 AM
Online Auction 28/05/2021 at 11: 15am Register for the auction via the link: https://boycegallagher.dngauctions.ie/lot/details/44140 A three bedroom, semi detached, two storey dwelling. Garden to front and rear. Parking to the driveway, located within walking distance to Moville town centre. Hallway: 1.8m x 5.4m Tiled flooring. Radiator. Storage cupboard under stairs. PVC Entrance door. Sitting Room: 3.78m x 5m Open fireplace. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Phone point. Bathroom: 1.5m x 1.8m Tiled flooring. WC, WHB. Electric shower in cubicle. Kitchen/ Diner: 3.7m x 4.6m High and low level units. Tiled flooring. Stainless steel sink. Tiling in between units. Radiator. Utility: 1.9m x 1.7m Tiled flooring. Rear exit door. Low level units. Electricity meter. Landing: 4.5m x 1.9m Wooden flooring. Bedroom 1: 1.99m x 3.2m Wooden flooring. Radiator. Rear facing. Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 2.8m Wooden flooring. Radiator. TV Point. Ensuite: 1.6m x 2.4m Tiled flooring. Radiator. Shower in cubicle. White wc, whb. Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3m Wooden flooring. Radiator. Bathroom: 2.3m x 2.6m Bathroom. White wc, whb. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Hotpress 1.7m x 1m
- Online Auction 28/05/2021 at 11: 15am
- Register for the auction via the link: https://boycegallagher.dngauctions.ie/lot/details/44140
- Built in 2004.
- Garden to front and rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Located within walking distance to town.
- Requiring decortaive works internally.
- Parking to driveway.
Moville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113814420
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14686548