11 Sandy Lane, Portarlington, Co. Laois
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 203 m²
TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES - EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, TRUSTED - are delighted to offer to the market a Rare Opportunity to Acquire this Imposing, Concrete Built 4/5 Bed Family Home with Detached Shed located in Portarlington Town Centre. Situated on a Large Secure Site (approx. 0.34 Acres) which is South Facing and has a Steel Fence to the Front with Double Gated Entrance. This Wonderful property is in close proximity to a Primary School & Supermarket. It is just minutes' walk to the Main Street of Portarlington Town & All Amenities. Presented in Excellent Condition, this Expansive Property extends to approx. 2,190sq.ft and boasts Numerous Features throughout. Accommodation of this Superb Home is comprised of Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Reception Rooms, Sun Room, Utility, Bedroom & Bathroom on the Ground Floor with 3/4 Bedrooms, Office, Shower Room, En-Suite, Walk-in-Wardrobe & Walk-In-Store on the First Floor. The Expansive Kitchen/Dining Area with Vaulted Timber Ceiling & Velux Windows has a Quality Fitted Kitchen with Feature Island & French Doors to the Decked Seating Area overlooking the Sunny & Secure Garden. There is a Separate Utility Room off the Kitchen/Dining Area with Fitted Units & plumbing for Washing Machine. Living Room 1 just off the Kitchen/Dining Area has a Tiled Floor & Solid Fuel Range with Back Boiler. Living Room 2 is Dual Aspect and has a Feature Solid Fuel Open Fireplace. It leads to the Sun Room which has Independent Access to the Decking Area & Garden. The Bathroom on the Ground Floor is Fully Tiled and Features a Corner Jacuzzi Bath. On the First Floor All Bedrooms have Laminate Timber Floors. The Shower Room & En-Suite are Fully Tiled with the En-Suite boasting a Jacuzzi Shower. The Spacious Walk-In-Wardrobe provides Ample Storage in addition to the Walk-In-Store with Shelving on the Landing. The Property is Fully Alarmed and there is Generous Off-Street Parking to the Front on the Tarred Driveway. The Concrete Built Shed has Electricity and extends to approx. 40sq.m. This Property must be viewed to Truly be Appreciated. Services: Mains Water, Sewerage, Electricity & Fibre Broadband. Dual Central Heating - Oil & Solid Fuel. BER No. 116132812. ACCOMMODATION: Kitchen / Dining Area - 7.530 m X 4.290 m. Utility - 2.089 m X 1.391 m. Living Room 1 - 5.856 m X 3.154 m. Living Room 2 - 6.034 m X 5.089 m. Sun Room - 4.210 m X 3.681 m. Bedroom 1 - 3.406 m X 2.441 m. Bathroom - 3.032 m X 2.236 m. Bedroom 2 - 4.829 m X 3.615 m. En-Suite - 2.314 m X 2.300 m. Walk-In-Wardrobe - 2.403 m X 2.360 m. Bedroom 3 - 3.313 m X 3.158 m. Bedroom 4 - 2.465 m X 3.156 m. Bedroom 5 - 3.410 m X 2.451 m. Office Room - 2.526 m X 1.782 m. Shower Room - 2.214 m X 1435 m. Walk-In-Store - 2.370 m X 1.797 m. VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES. No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Associates or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Tom McDonald & Associates or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Associates or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Associates or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Associates or the vendor.
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Imposing, Concrete Built 4/5 Bed Family Home with Detached Shed on a Large South Facing Site located in Portarlington Town Centre.
- Situated in close proximity to a Primary School & Supermarket and just minutes walk to Portarlington Main Street & All Amenities.
- Presented in Excellent Condition throughout, this Superb Property extends to approx. 2,190sq.ft. on a Site Area of approx. 0.34 Acres.
- Expansive Kitchen/Dining Area with Quality Fitted Kitchen, Feature Island & French Doors to Decked Seating Area overlooking the Secure, Sunny Rear Gar
- Separate Utility Room off Kitchen/Dining Area with Fitted Units & Plumbing for Washing Machine.
- Living Room 1 off Kitchen/Dining Area has a Solid Fuel Range with Back Boiler.
- Living Room 2 is Dual Aspect, has a Feature Solid Fuel Open Fireplace and leads to the Sun Room with Independent Access to the Decking Area & Rear Gar
- Fully Tiled Bathroom, Shower Room & En-Suite.
- Jacuzzi Corner Bath in Family Bathroom & Jacuzzi Shower in En-Suite.
- Services: Mains Water, Sewerage, Electricity & Fibre Broadband. Dual Central Heating - Oil & Solid Fuel
Portarlington Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 116132812
Daft ID: 115048150
Marie KiernanSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator