- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98 m²
Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this red brick fronted semi-detached that overlooks the neat green. Briefly, the property comprises a three-bedroom home with a master en suite, extended kitchen, guest WC, and sunny south-facing rear garden.
Located on cul de sac road 112 Esker Park is within walking distance of a selection of parks, schools and it is within the parish of St. Marys. Liffey Valley shopping centre is too within close proximity. The home benefits from having gas central heating, double glazed windows and off street parking.
A long entrance hall with wooden flooring and a guest WC welcomes you into this wonderful starter home. To the front is a large sitting room with an open fire, a feature bay window, and double doors leading to the dining room. This dining room to the rear has many uses from an extra reception room to a playroom or it can be used as a home office. The extended kitchen with tiled flooring is well stocked with built-in units. The breakfast eating area has plenty of space for diners and still leaves ample room for the home chef to rustle up food delights in the kitchen.
Upstairs on a long landing with a hot press there are three bedrooms. The Master bedroom is to the front and is serviced with an en suite shower room. The second double bedroom is to the rear and the remaining third bedroom is a single bedroom set to the front of the property; all bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring and the master bedroom and single bedroom have fitted storage. To complete this ideal first home is a family bathroom with a 3x piece suite.
Side entrance from the front driveway brings you into the back garden where you will be able to enjoy the sunny aspect. The garden has a patio area and mostly in lawn with mature planting, this space it is waiting on those who have an eye for creating a special outdoor oasis. 112 Esker Park boarders Willsbrook Park and only a short stroll away is Griffeen Valley Park. Choice of sporting clubs surround this property along with schools. Access to the city centre for those who need to commute is at an ease with QBC or direct road linkage.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Off-street parking, wall and fence boundary, hedging, lawn area, side entrance to rear garden
Hallway: c.4.89 x 1.87m
- Long hallway, wooden flooring, guest WC
Guest W.C: c. 1.54 x 0.79m
- 2 x piece suite, gable wall window
Sitting Room: c. 4.80 x 3.45m
- Large sitting room, wooden flooring, open fire with decorative surround bay window to front over looking driveway, double doors to dining room
Dining Room: c. 3.28 x 2.53m
- Wooden flooring, double doors from sitting room, sliding doors to patio/garden
Kitchen: c. 5.86 x 2.79
- Extended kitchen, breakfast/dining area, fitted units, freestanding electric cooker, tiled floor, access to the garden
Landing: c. 3.70 x 1.97m
- Carpet flooring, hot press/linen press, gable wall window
Bedroom 1: c. 2.58 x 2.28m (to front)
- Single bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, overlooking green
Bedroom 2: c. 3.56 x 3.34m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe, storage, overlooking green
Ensuite: c. 1.25 x 2.28m
- 2 x piece suite and walk in shower
Bedroom 3: c. 3.19 x 3.35m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring
Bathroom: c.1.68 x 1.98m
- 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, splash back wall tiling
Rear Garden: 10.6m in length
- Southerly aspect, in lawn, patio area, side entrance
Lucan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...