115 Eallagh, Headford, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Location ,Location, Location.
- A stone's throw to Headford Town , walking distance to National and Secondary Schools.
- Large spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Oil central heating.
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi detached property
- PVC windows and doors with insulated glass.
Headford Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€265,00034 Eallagh, Headford, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€275,000Aucloggeen, Claregalway, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€290,000114 Eallagh, Headford, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€290,000Ballinapark, Caherlistrane, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Greenfields, Ower, Greenfield, Co. Galway6 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,000Ardgaineen, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€299,500Ramolin, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€310,000House Type B, Gort na Fuinse, Gort na Fuinse, Ashthorn Avenue, Headford, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€310,0007B Gort Na Carraig, Corrandulla, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€325,000Fearagha, Belclare, Tuam, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€325,0008 Saint Ledger's Court, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€330,00070 Ashthorn Avenue, Headford, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 114097506