- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 93m2
Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this very well located extended three bedroom semi detached home with garage & large side garden to the market.
Located at the front of Ashlawn Park & not over looked to front, No 12 has large side garden that offer endless extra possibilities of increasing living accommodation (S.P.P.) to this well built & solid home. Off street parking, double glazed windows & gas heating are too on offer.
Entrance hallway with carpet flooring & under stairs storage leads to front sitting room with gas fire insert. To rear you have extended feature kitchen & diner. This generous area will cater for any growing family that is well stocked fitted units, triple window, built in cooking appliances, tiled floor & ample space for dining. Access to low maintenance rear garden can be from kitchen or to side of No 12.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring & hot press you have three good sized bedrooms. Both double bedrooms have carpet flooring, built in storage & double window. Spacious single to front have built in wardrobe. To complete the internal accommodation is fully tiled bathroom.
- Off street parking, high hedge for privacy, garage to side, large side garden ideal for extending or further development (S.P.P.)
Porch: c. 0.74 x 1.86 m
- Tiled floor
Hall: c.3.80 x 1.86m
- Carpet flooring, open under stairs storage, cloakroom
Sitting Room: c. 3.54 x 3.64m
- Large sitting room to front, open fire with decorative surround, carpet flooring
Kitchen/Diner: c. 7.63 x 5.63m at widest points
- Extended kitchen/diner, €oe€� shaped, fitted units, tiled floor, triple windows, electric hob, built in cooker, ample seating for dining available
Landing: c. 2.67 x 1.84 m
- Carpet flooring, hot press/storage
Bedroom 1: c. 3.19 x 2.88 m (to rear)
- Master double bedroom, double window, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: c. 3.53 x 3.19 m (to front)
- Double bedroom & double window, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: c. 2.63x 2.43 m (to front)
- Single bedroom carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
Bathroom: c. 1.65 x 2.34 m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower
Garage: c. 5.44 x 3.10 m
- Roller shutter door, high roof, access to rear garden
Back Garden: 10m in length from rear of property
- Low maintenance, raised planted bed, very private, easterly aspect, solid shed, access to garage, access to large side garden
Side Garden: 15m from gable wall to furthest point at boundary wall, in lawn, ideal for further extension or for further development (S.P.P.)
Ballybrack Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...