12 Church View, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 127 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Triple glazed windows installed less than 10 years ago
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with access to rear garden
- Close to local amenities, including schools, shops, local church and Corcagh Park
- BER C1 Rating with oil fired central heating (Grant condensing boiler) and open fire
- Situated in a mature established estate in a quiet cul de sac
- Spacious property with flexible layout
- Close to public transport including easy walk (c.1.5km) to Clondalkin Village, Red Line Luas within easy walk also
- Large utility room / storage room
- 4 /5 Bedroom house with potential to extend further
- Property built c.1992
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
€410,00011 Foxborough Place, Lucan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€430,00024 Brownsbarn Orchard, Baldonnell, Citywest, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Townhouse
€439,95022 The Old Forge, Haydens Lane, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78RK514 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€450,00032 Castle View Road, Clondalkin, Clondalkin, Dublin 225 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€485,0002A Monastery Heath Avenue, Clondalkin, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€499,00018 Browns Barn Wood, Kingswood, Kingswood, Dublin 224 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€515,0005 Brownsbarn Wood, Kingswood, Dublin 224 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€545,0001A Glenpark Road, Palmerstown, Dublin 204 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€545,00058 Laurel Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€545,00022 Brownsbarn Wood, Kingswood, Tallaght, Dublin 244 Bed · 4 Bath · End of Terrace
€595,000The Cottage, Commons Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114485705