12 Wellmount Park, Finglas West, Finglas, Dublin 11
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Very good condition and well decorated
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Suits both first time purchasers and investors
- Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks and shopping centres
- Well maintained housing estate
- Well maintained rear garden
- Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
- Sliding doors to the rear of the property
- Self contained unit to the side of property with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and kitchen/dining/living area with own entrance
Finglas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 105501928
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.92 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€375,00011 Seagrave Rise, Finglas, Dublin 115 Bed · 4 Bath · End of Terrace
€469,95010 Fairways Grove, Griffith Road, Finglas, Dublin 115 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€545,00065A Ballygall Road East, Glasnevin, Dublin 115 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€695,00026 Ballymun Road, Glasnevin, Glasnevin, Dublin 116 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€695,00036 Glasnevin Downs, Glasnevin, Dublin 115 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€740,00033a Ashtown Grove, Navan Road (D7), Dublin 75 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€895,0003 Saint Mobhi Road, Glasnevin, Glasnevin, Dublin 117 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€975,00019 Old Ballymun Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 95 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 17516187