€247,500 SALE AGREED
141 Laurel Park, Newcastle, Newcastle, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property in excellent location.
- Within walking distance of University, Hospital, shops, schools, church.
- Close to Salthill and City Centre.
- OFCH, double glazing, fireplace plus back boiler.
- Patio doors leading to private gardens.
- Superb tiling in bathroom area.
- Off street parking to front.
- Side entrance and rear shed.
- Excellent as a starter home or investment property.
Newcastle Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114316763
€250,00029 Dromin Chaoin, Bishop O'Donnell Road, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€270,0003 Altan, Western Dist. Road, Knocknacarra, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€275,00038 Hazel Park, Newcastle, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€280,000Gleann Dara, Rahoon, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€290,00065 Hazel Park, Newcastle, Newcastle, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€295,0002 Saint Nicholas Street, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€300,00019 St. Bridgets Terrace, Prospect Hill, Co. Galway5 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€300,0003 Portmore, Spanish Arch, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€305,0003A Coolough Road, Galway, Headford Road, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€310,00058 Cnoc An Oir, Letteragh Road, Rahoon, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€320,00025 Kirwans Court, Kirwans Lane, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€325,0007 Commerce Court, Flood Street, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
Daft ID: 16040016
John QuinnSALE AGREED