- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 96 m²
- Spacious three-bedroom semi-detached home overlooking large green area
- The property extends to approx. 1,033 sq.ft. (95.96 sq.m.) with a south-west facing garden
- This home contains generous living accommodation with well-proportioned rooms
- Cluain Dara is a hugely sought-after development which is just a short stroll to the village centre and all its amenities including shopping and sports clubs
- This property is strategically located with great connectivity by bus links and the M4
4.59m x 1.96m
Tiled floor, alarm panel and under stairs storage.
Tiled floor, w.c. and w.h.b.
3.52m x 3.83m
Laminate floor, fireplace with marble insert, hearth and wooden surround.
3.46m x 5.74m/ 2.11m x 2.53m
Tiled floor, tiled splashback, maple shaker style wall and floor units, 4 ring ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and integrated dining area.
Gable end window, carpet, hot- press off and attic access.
3.65m x 2.83m
Tiled floor, tiled splashback, vinyl floor, extractor fan, w.c., w.h.b, and shower.
3.35m x 3.63m
2.45m x 2.53m
Vinyl floor and fitted wardrobes.
1.91m x 1.94m
Vinyl floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, shaving light, w.c., w.h.b, and bath.
Overall internal area: Approx. 1,033 sq.ft. (95.96 sq.m.)
Approx. 15 years old
South-west rear garden aspect
Wooden double glazed windows
PVC soffit and facia
Overlooking large green area
Off street parking
Large side entrance
Items Included in sale:
Hob, extractor fan and oven.
Oil fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour, in line with current Covid19 guidelines.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Property Reference :COON20000231
Derrinturn Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...