- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 103 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 16 Elder Heath Crescent to the market, a 3 bed 3 bath family home boasting an enviable position adjacent to a large green area within this highly sought after development. The location is next to none as you are within easy reach of The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, schools and leisure facilities. Transport links abound with the LUAS, N81 and M50 motorway all within minutes.
Bright, Spacious and ultra-modern living accommodation of c. 1,108 sq ft (102.8 sq m) comprises of entrance hallway with downstairs wc, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom en-suite. Double doors from the kitchen open onto a spacious garden which benefits from an enviable westerly orientation. The front boasts parking for upto 4 cars and the extra large side entrance is ideal for storage.
Presented in excellent condition throughout, this A rated family home features an array of energy efficient features to include solar panels, state of the art heating system and top quality insulation throughout. With such a spacious layout accompanied by an enviable west facing orientation - this one is certain to be a hit with a wide range of buyers. "To Be Seen Is To Be Appreciated" Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange a viewing.
- c. 1,108 sq.ft.
- c. 103 sq m
- BER A3
- Beautiful interior
- Impeccable condition throughout
- Utility room off kitchen
- High quality insulation
- Solar panels
- Maintenance free uPVC argon filled double glazed windows
- UPVC fascia, sofit and guttering
- Fully alarmed
- Composite front door & top quality interior doors
- Upgraded flooring and blinds
- Built in wardrobes throughout
- Extra large rear garden
- Extra large Side entrance
- Off street parking for upto 4 cars
- 3 bed/ 3 bath
- All essential amenities within easy reach
- M50 motorway found merely minutes by car
- Adjacent to central green area for the estate
- The Luas easily accessible
- A true gem not to be missed!
When coming off the M50 at the Tallaght exit head straight up the N81. When you see the Tallaght Stadium and the Maldron Hotel on your left hand side, turn left. Follow the road straight ahead, straight through the next two roundabouts and then at the third roundabout take the third exit (right). Take your second right and an immediate left onto elder heath Avenue. Then a left, a right and a left along the green area. Number 16 will be just after your second right turn.
Tallaght Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...