- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 88 m²
Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to introduce this bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the extremely sought after location of Willow Park Lawn to the market.
The quiet cul de sac of Willow Park Lawn is an airy, spacious neighbourhood over looking a large green with wide avenues, mature trees and is within walking distance to several bus routes, shops, cafés and parks. Alongside its leafy setting, it sits just 5km from the city centre. Number 16 is a short walk to Ireland€TM fastest growing university, DCU. It is also close to some of the best schools on Dublin€TM near northside, including Educate Together Glasnevin, Scoil Mobhi, St. Aidan's CBS and Mount Temple. Dublin Airport is a 10-minute drive away, while the M50 sits just 2km north of the area.
This family home comes to the market in turnkey condition throughout and has the benefit of gas fired central heating with new boiler, double glazed windows, quality flooring throughout, open plan layout and a large sunny rear garden with side entrance.
Bright & airy living accommodation of c.947sqft comprises of storm porch, entrance hallway, lounge and fully fitted kitchen with dining area all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and main family bathroom.
This properties new owner will have the opportunity to apply their own stamp and lay down roots in one of Glasnevin€TM most sought after and family oriented locations. An opportunity not to be missed; call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
- BER TBC
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Opportunity to extend
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler c. 2 years
- Open plan layout
- Ample off street parking
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Over looking large green area
- Sunny rear garden with block built garage
- 3 Bed / 1 Bath
- Sunny rear garden with side entrance
- Double glazed windows
- Mature & sought after location
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Glasnevin and Finglas Villages
- Early viewing highly advised!!
Glasnevin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...