17 Aylsbury Avenue, Ballincollig, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 121 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Substantial footprint & potential to extend
- Superb location
- Fully enclosed front garden with off street parking.
- All purpose built home office has electricity and the facility to receive excellent broadband.
- Two living rooms plus a home office
- Separate utility room
- Walking distance to bus stop & all amenities
- Low maintenance red brick exterior finish
Ballincollig Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115528986
Energy Performance Indicator: 230.02 kWh/m2/yr
€330,0005 Avoncourt, Ballincollig, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€340,00077 Oakmount, Tower, Blarney, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€350,000Knockawn Wood, Inniscarra, Co. Cork6 Bed · 5 Bath · Bungalow
€360,000Kincora, 49 Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Co. Cork10 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€379,00010 Island Way, Muskerry Estate, Ballincollig, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€385,00023 Kenley Avenue, Model Farm Road, Cork City, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€389,50051 The Lawn, Coolroe Meadows, Ovens, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€389,50051 The Lawn, Coolroe Meadows, Ballincollig, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€395,000Aisling, Rossa Avenue, Bishopstown, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€395,00034 Halldene Estate, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€400,000Garryhesta, Ovens, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€415,00025 Cherry Walk, Muskerry Estate, Ballincollig, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 113528304