- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 88 m²
James Murphy & Co are delighted to present to the market this fine residence within a mere 2-minutes walking distance of Kinsale town centre and all of its amenities.
Well-appointed and presented 3 bedroom home enjoying a fantastic location within Kinsale town centre. The property has a spacious Sitting room with an insert stove and a separate open-plan Kitchen cum Dining area. There is plenty of open space behind the property as it overlooks Kinsale's Saint Multose Church, one of Ireland's oldest churches, built around 1190 by the Normans on the site of a 6th-century church.
With gated side access, the back of this property benefits from a large enclosed raised area which gets the evening sun. Located in a quaint hamlet within a Cul de sac, this property is peaceful and quiet, and the property is perfect as a starter home, holiday home or investment property.
Sittingroom:14'5" (4.4 m) X 16'3" (4.96 m) open fireplace, insert stove, and marble surround. Carpet flooring, windows to south-facing front.
Under the stairs cloakroom: 2'10" (0.87 m) X 6'6" (1.98 m). Carpet floor.
Kitchen cum dining: 10'6" (3.20 m) X 15'9"(4.80 m) tiled floor. Two windows to the rear. Rear door to backyard.
Bedroom (1): 11 00' (3.34 m) X 10'4" (3.14 m). Wall-to-wall built-in slide robes, two windows to rear, carpet floor.
Bedroom (2): 11'00" (3.35 m). X 11'5" (3.48 m) to windows to south-facing front. Carpet floor, two built-in slide robes and drawers.
Bedroom (3): 8'2" (2.48 m) X 10'4" (3.16 m), one window to side (Gable) carpet floor.
Main bathroom 6'4" (1.96 m) X 6'00" (1.84 m). Fully tiled floor-to-ceiling bathtub with an electric shower, toilet, wash, and basin€"Velux window to rear.
From Cork City, enter Kinsale, continue past the new Centra shop, and take a left at the White House Restaurant. Pass the Tap Tavern Bar on your left and The Pantry Café on your right. Saint Multose Church is on your left. Follow the church wall around the corner, stay left, and Saint Multose Walk is the first entrance on the left. Saint Multose Walk is a Cul de sac of just a few houses, and the property is the first house on your left.
The pretty seaside town of Kinsale is a mere 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for. Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas.
There are three world-class golf courses, including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world-famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, and Kinsale Gourmet Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland's finest restaurants, contributing to its title as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland, along with many top-class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs. Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to Major European and UK cities.
Viewing Details: All viewings of this property must be arranged through the selling agents James Murphy & Co. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. We can arrange evening viewings by prior appointment.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...