- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 160 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this stunning four bedroom semi-detached property to the market ideally located just off the Main Street in Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
The property could not be situated in a more convenient location, with its easy access onto the Naas Road (N7), Citywest Hotel, Citywest Office Park and the M50 motorway and the Luas stops at Citywest Hotel & Shopping Centre. Commuting to and from Dublin City Centre for both business and pleasure could not be easier, with buses to Dublin utilizing a dedicated bus corridor, along with an established rail line and Luas Line at Citywest, just minutes away.
Elegant and luxurious living accommodation of c. 160 sq m (1722 sq ft) split over three levels comprises; ground floor - entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room with TV area, guest wc and storage/laundry room; 1st floor - single room, two double bedrooms, master bathroom ensuite & family bathroom; 2nd floor- double bedroom, walk in wardrobe and a fully fitted bathroom. Double doors lead to a sunny balcony with westerly orientation.
No. 2 comes to the market in immaculate condition throughout having been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owner and boasts an endless list of additional features including high efficiency gas fired central heating, top quality flooring, fitted storage, solar panels to heat domestic water and a south facing STUNNING rear garden- to name but a few! Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the sheer quality on offer behind the door of this superb family home, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- 160 sq m
- 1722 sq ft
- BER A3
- Built c. 2017
- Extremely Hi-Tech home with heaps of additional extras!
- IMMACULATELY presented throughout
- Luxury living at its finest
- Split over 3 levels
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with black granite composite sink
- Three wall mounted Apple iPads to control the heating and view the CCTV
- Additional power points in every room. Many with USB charging ability
- Upgraded LED low cost energy efficient down lighters.
- Ceiling speakers in the kitchen for radio and music
- Solar panels for hot water
- Carlson top quality windows and doors
- NOT OVERLOOKED TO FRONT
- High efficiency gas boiler
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathroom
- Ample wardrobe space
- Separate utility room/guest wc
- Stunning garden with south facing orientation
- Extra large side entrance
- Low maintenance rear
- Off street parking for multiple cars on cobblelock driveway
- Located in the heart of Rathcoole Village
- Every conceivable amenity within walking distance
- M50 & N7 within two minutes drive
- Viewing highly advised!
From Dublin take the N7 (Naas / Limerick Road). Take second exit off roundabout. Approach next roundabout and take first exit signed Rathcoole (Avoca Café & store on the right hand side). Continue straight ahead and enter Rathcoole Village. After Beechwood Lawns, Sheils Court is on your left hand side.
Rathcoole Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...