2 Summercove, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Excellent location - enjoyable walk to Lahinch Beach and Golf Club.
- Perfect for walking, cycling (new cycling track) or golf.
- Absolute turn key condition property - ready for moving in!
- Recently painted internally.
- New modern storage heaters installed.
- Spacious and well laid out accommodation.
- Most sought after location.
- Sun trap paved patio and garden.
Lahinch Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114324783
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.1 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
AMV: €280,00058 Radharc Na Mara, Lahinch, Co. Clare3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€349,9508 Ballyellery Cottages, Liscannor, Co. Clare3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€350,000La Casa, Station Road, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€360,000Dough, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€399,950Knockpatrick, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€400,0002 Cloughandine, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€450,000Lislarkin South, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Dough, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€750,000Clair House, Lahinch, Co. Clare6 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€770,000Crag, Lahinch, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€870,000Attycristora, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€875,0002A Liscannor Road, Lahinch, Co. Clare3 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16072377