- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 93 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent three bed semi detached property to the market ideally positioned within this quaint horseshoe cul de sac of Hazelwood View. This picturesque location is ever sought after for a number of reasons. Clondalkin Village and its vast array of essential amenities are all within walking distance, bus routes/The M50 Motorway/The N7 and The Luas are all very easily accessible, and the award winning Corkagh Park is found within arm's reach. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,000 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. The front offers ample off street parking and enviable green field views. The generous rear garden is completely low maintenance and further enhanced by a sunny westerly orientation. Immediate interest is guaranteed - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
- c. 1,000 sq. ft.
- BER D1
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Extended front porch
- Low maintenance rear
- Sunny westerly rear orientation
- Ample parking to front
- Green field views
- Idyllic horseshoe cul de sac setting
- No. 69 bus route on your doorstep
- Clondalkin Village within walking distance
- The Luas, N7 & M50 motorway within minutes by car
- The award winning Corkagh Park within a short stroll
- Ideal for 1st time buyers
- Register your interest today!
If travelling out of Clondalkin Village take the Boot Road and turn right onto St. John's Drive heading towards The Green Isle Hotel. Take your third right turn onto Hazelwood Crescent. Proceed ahead and turn left before the green onto Hazelwood View.
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...