- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 157 m²
No. 20 Thornleigh Square is a spacious five bedroomed family home. Set over three floors this former showhouse has been fitted out and maintained to an exceptionally high standard. Bright and spacious accommodation extend to approximately 157 sq. m. (approximately c. 1,693 sq. ft.) and includes an entrance hall, living room, kitchen cum dining room, utility room and guest toilet on the ground floor. The first floor provides the master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two large double bedrooms each with walk in storage space. Thornleigh is conveniently located within minutes' walk to Applewood Village that offers a host of amenities including a variety of shops, a gym and swimming pool, a créche and bus routes including the Swords Express. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
* Bright & spacious accommodation throughout
* Former Showhouse
* Exceptional condition
* Five bedrooms
* Natural gas fired central heating
* Utility room
* Downstairs guest wc
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Master bedroom with en suite & walk in wardrobe
* Modern home constructed c. 2002
* Walking distance to shops, schools & buses
* Convenient to Swords Village & all amenities
* Convenient to M1, M50 & Dublin Airport
* Shops on Applewood Main Street include a Eurospar, Laundrette, Butchers,
Pub, Off Licence, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, French Bakery, Gym Plus,
Little Apples Creche & Montessori
* Transport routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 43
* Within walking distance of Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
* St Colmcilles & Fingallians GAA Clubs within walking distance
* Three primary schools in the Applewood Area:
Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe
Swords Educate Together National School
Thornleigh Educate Together National School
* Secondary schools within close proximity include:
Newly built Swords Community College
Fingal Community College
St Finian's Community College
Entrance Hall - With wood floors, guest wc & utility room off.
Guest wc - 1.9m x 0.9m
With wc & whb. Tiled floor.
Living room - 5.5m x 3.4m
Feature fireplace with gas fire insert. Carpet fitted. French doors lead to the rear garden.
Utility room - Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 5.3m x 3.4m
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob & electric oven. Extractor fan. Marble floor tiles & wall tiling.
Landing - with walk in hot press.
Bedroom 3 - 3.5m x 3.4m
Double room with walk in wardrobe & en suite off.
Walk in wardrobe - 1.7m x 1.6m
En-Suite - 1.7m x 1.6m
With shower, wc & whb. Tiled floor and wall at shower surround. Shower door fitted.
Bedroom 4 - 4.8m x 2.7m
Double room with built in wardrobes & vanity unit.
Bedroom 5 - 3.2m x 2.7m
Double room with built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.4m
Bath, wc & whb. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Shower door fitted at bath. Shaver light.
Landing - Velux window. Wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 - 5.0m x 4.2m
Large double room with velux windows and walk in wardrobe.
Walk in wardrobe - 1.8m x 1.4m
Bedroom 2 - 4.8m x 3.8m
Large double room with walk in wardrobe off.
Walk in wardrobe - 1.8m x 0.9m
Outside - There is communal parking to the front. The rear garden is lawned with mature shrubbery and side entrance. Timber garden shed.
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...