21 Ashbrook, Collooney, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 112 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- All windows double glazed white UPVC
- Double glazed patio door to rear
- All internal doors 6 panel doors
- All skirting & architrave pine
- South/East facing rear garden
- Well maintained communal green areas
- Close to all local amenities
- Sligo Town 10mins drive
Collooney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€230,000Carrigans Lower, Ballymote, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,00011 Steeple View, Collooney, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€245,000Four bedroomed Semi-Detached, Owenmore Paddock, Ballinacarrow, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 1 Bath ·
€275,000Killala, Ballygawley, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€299,000Knocknagroagh, Drumfin, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€310,0009 Oakbridge, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,00029 The Lodge, Castledargan, Ballygawley, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€419,000Dowrea, Ballygawley, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€450,0006 Knockmuldowney Park, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€498,000Ballydrehid, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
Daft ID: 19295378
Tommy BrehenySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
As a Daft Premier Partner we can get you 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to us today.