- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 117 m²
Purchased new in 2017, No. 21 Ashfield Avenue is a modern three-bedroom home extending to approx. 116.8 sq. m. (c. 1,257 sq. ft.). Ideally located within the Ashfield Development, this property is situated on a family friendly road close to the Ridgewood playing pitches. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with walk in understairs storage and guest toilet, living room, open plan kitchen / dining / family room with utility room off. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, spacious master bedroom with en suite and the main bathroom. On inspection you will be impressed by the feature high ceilings and high-quality finish throughout. This award-winning development built by MKN Property Group is convenient to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways and is within walking distance to all amenities, bus routes, schools, shops, medical centre, cré¨che, playgrounds, GAA and soccer pitches.
* 'A' rated home purchased new in 2017 - quality construction with high levels of insulation
* Cobble lock driveway - Parking for two cars
* Ideally located within Ashfield close to the Ridgewood Playing Pitches
* Bright and spacious c. 116.2 sq. m. (1,251 sq. ft.) - similar in size to older 4-bedroom semi-detached homes within the Ridgewood development
* Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Quality carpets fitted to the stairs, landing and all three bedrooms
* Tiled floors to kitchen area, utility room, and bathrooms
* Laminate wood effect flooring to the entrance hall, cupboard, and dining area
* Stylish hi-gloss kitchen by Nolan Kitchens with soft close doors & drawers, island unit with breakfast counter and storage
* Integrated kitchen appliances:
hob, double oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher
* Spacious utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
* Downstairs guest toilet and separate understairs walk in storage
* Main bedroom with spacious en suite
* Highest levels of insulation in walls, roof, and floors
* Very efficient and costing less to heat than older secondhand homes
* A-class Dimplex Air Source Heat Pump
* Large capacity hot water storage
* Covered by 10-year HomeBond guarantee
* Mains powered smoke detectors
* Elegant brick and render exterior elevation
* High-performance double-glazed Grady joinery windows throughout
* No management fees
* Walking distance to Primary & Secondary schools, bus routes including Swords Express, shops, créche & medical centre
* Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways
* Ridgewood is an award-winning Development
Entrance Hall - Laminate floor covering. Recessed LED down lighters. Stairs to first floor. Guest toilet and separate walk in understairs storage.
Guest wc - 1.5m x 1.4m
With guest toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Storage - Walk in understairs storage. Laminate floor covering.
Living room - 5.1m x 3.4m
Laminate floor covering. Dimplex optiflame electric fire. Recessed LED down lighters.
Kitchen / Dining / Family room - 5.5m x 4.7m
Impressive open plan kitchen cum dining/family room. French doors open to the rear garden. Hi-gloss quality built in kitchen. Feature island unit with breakfast bar and storage. Utility room off. Recessed LED down lighters.
Utility room - 1.9m x 1.4m
Tiled floor. Worktop.
Landing - Quality carpet fitted to stairs and landing. Hot press. Access hatch to attic space.
Bedroom 1 - 4.2m x 3.4m
Spacious main bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite. Carpet floor covering.
En-suite - 2.3m x 1.4m
Shower, toilet & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 4.5m x 2.7m (rear left)
Large double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet floor covering.
Bedroom 3 - 3.3m x 2.6m (rear right)
Double room with carpet floor covering.
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.0m
Bath, toilet & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
To the front there is a cobble lock driveway with parking for two cars. Side entrance. The landscaped rear garden features attractive paving and patio area, artificial lawn, low maintenance planting and timber garden shed.
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...