- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 94 m²
No. 21 Rivervalley Rise is a most impressive three bedroom semi-detached home boasting a private outlook both front and rear. Some of the many features of this fine home include a large front garden/driveway c. 16m long, garage space and a private West facing rear garden. The property has been upgraded and modernised in recent years to include extended entrance hall with Composite front door, upgraded windows, modern fitted kitchen with quartz worktops, upgraded flooring and the addition of an en suite to the back bedroom. The attic space is floored for storage with velux window and recessed lighting. The property offers excellent potential to extend subject to planning permission being obtained. Rivervalley Rise is ideally located, only a short walk to bus stops, church, schools, shops and Swords Main Street. The accommodation extends to c. 93.96 sq.m. (c. 1,011 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with guest wc off, living room, kitchen cum dining room, three bedrooms, main bedroom en suite and a family bathroom.
* Private, sunny West facing rear garden
* Large driveway c. 16m long
* Not overlooked front or rear
* Overlooks open green space to the front
* Extended entrance hall with Composite front door
* Modern fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops
* Modern flooring throughout - Laminate flooring to the ground floor, carpets fitted to stairs, landing and bedrooms
* En suite to back double bedroom
* Modern fully tiled bathroom and en suite
* All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and fitted with black out blinds
* Downstairs guest wc
* Burglar Alarm
* Electric car charging point
* Upgraded internal doors to the ground floor
* Excellent potential to extend (subject to planning permission being obtained)
* Quiet mature location
* Gas fired condenser boiler
* Modern double glazed windows (2017)
* Attic with Stira stairs for easy access - floored and insulated with lights, sockets and velux window
* No management fees
* Only minutes' walk to Bus Stop, Schools, Church, Shops etc.
* Walking distance to Swords Main Street
* Easy access to Dublin Airport, Airside Retail Park, M1 & M50 motorways
* Schools within walking distance:
Holy Family Junior & Senior National Schools
Loreto College Secondary School
Colaiste Choilm Secondary School
* Bus Routes:
Swords Express - Express service to Dublin City Centre
Dublin Bus 41C to Lower Abbey Street
Dublin Bus 102 to Sutton Station (Malahide/Portmarnock)
Entrance Hall - 4.2m x 1.9m
Extended entrance hall with Composite front door. Laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Guest wc off.
Guest wc - 1.4m x 0.8m
Fully tiled with wc & whb.
Living room - 4.5m x 3.7m
Bright living room. Feature marble fireplace with gas fire insert. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 5.7m x 3.4m
Bright open plan room. Modern fully fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops.
Landing - Hotpress with condenser boiler. Stira stairs for easy access to attic space €" insulated, floored for storage with velux window, lights and sockets.
Bedroom 1 - 3.6m x 3.7m (rear)
Double room with bespoke built in headboard featuring bedside tables. Black out blind. Built in wardrobes. En suite off.
En suite - 1.6m x 1.4m
Modern fully tiled en suite with shower, wc and whb.
Bedroom 2 - 4.4m x 3.7m (front)
Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted.
Bedroom 3 - 2.7m x 2.7m
Spacious single room with built in wardrobe. Carpet fitted.
Bathroom - 1.6m x 1.9m
Modern fully tiled bathroom with bath, wc and whb. Electric shower. Heated towel rail.
To the front there is a large driveway c. 16m long with ample parking space. Garage space to the side with timber lean to storage. The timber lean to storage space is fitted with lights, sockets and heater. There is an access door to both the front and rear. The private rear garden features lawn, mature trees, flower beds and composite decking, with feature lighting. There is an outdoor socket and tap. The large steel shed is fitted with lights, sockets and plumbed for a washing machine.
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...