- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 120 m²
- Spacious and well presented, 3/4 bedroom home situated on an enviable position overlooking a large open green area
- Comprises a main hallway, home office/playroom, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room, utility room, ground floor wc, 3 bedrooms inc. master ensuite and main bathroom
- Comes with Full Planning Permission for a side,rear, porch and attic extension.
- Presents in excellent decorative order throughout
- South facing rear garden with decked area, lawn and barna shed
- Parklands is a hugely sought after development, located in the heart of Maynooth and renowned for its beautifully landscaped green areas and abundance of mature trees and plants
- Just a short walk from Maynooth Town Centre, Manor Mills Shopping Centre, Carton Retail Park and a host of shops, pubs, restaraunts and sporting facilities
- Easy commute to Dublin with Maynooth Train station just a 5 minute walk and the M4 nearby
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway (5.0m x 1.8m)
Wood flooring, coving, alarm panel, radiator and light fitting.
Bathroom 1 (1.4m x 0.8)
Laminate flooring, coving, W.C., W.H.B and wall tiles, light fitting and extractor fan.
Home Office/Playroom (5.6m x 2.4m)
Wood flooring, light fitting, coving and sockets.
Living Room (5.2m x 3.3m)
Marble feature fireplace with wood shelf, light fittings, window to front garden, radiator and double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen (3.1m x 2.7m)
Open plan kitchen, carpet in kitchen area, integrated oven and hob, wooden cabinets, extractor fan, stainless steel sink, tiled wall, window to back garden and fridge freezer.
Dining Room (5.3m x 3.2m)
Wood flooring, radiator, sliding door to back garden, light fitting and sockets.
Utility Room (2.9m x 2.4m)
Door to back garden, laminate flooring, gas boiler, radiator and stainless-steel sink.
Landing (3.7m x 2.0)
Carpet stairs, attic access, window to side, light fitting, hot press, sockets and coving.
Bedroom 1 (3.0m x 3.5m)
Light fitting, radiator, sockets, coving, carpet flooring, window to back garden, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 4.0)
Light fitting, window to front garden, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and sockets.
Ensuite (1.4m x 2.0m)
W.C, W.H.B., laminate flooring, shower, light fitting, extractor fan, radiator and wall tiles.
Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.5m)
Carpet flooring, light fitting, window into front garden, sockets, radiator and coving.
Family Bathroom (1.7m x 1.9m)
Tiled splash back, w.c., w.h.b., bath, radiator, window, extractor fan, light fitting and tiled flooring.
Rear Garden (8.8m x 9.2m)
South facing, wood shed, wood decking, flower bed, marble bench, side entrance to front garden, side gate and flood light.
Gross internal floor area approx. 120 sq.m
F.P.P for extension to the side, rear, porch and attic - Planning no. 21/1441
Wide site with large rear garden
Deck area to the rear
Gated side entrance
Parking for 2 cars and front lawn
Attic suitable for storage
Items Included in sale:
Oven, hob and light fittings.
Gas fired central heating
To be confirmed
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W23 F8N9
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON15952
Maynooth Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...