23 River Oaks, Claregalway, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 101 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Highly Sought after Location
- Secure Side Entrance
- A Stroll from all Amenities the Village has to Offer, such as Hotels, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Doctor Surgery, Dentist and Post Office to name a few
- Close the M6 and M18 Motorways
- Short Commute to Galway City and on Main Bus Route
- National and Secondary Schools Close By
- Situated in a Cul-de-Sac
- O.F.C.H and Solid Fuel Heating
- Eircode: H91 EVY5
Claregalway Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 102599164
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.69 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€300,000Ardgaineen, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€320,000127 River Oaks, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€325,00080 River Oaks, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€375,000Cloonacauneen, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€375,000Knockdoe, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€375,000Cregcarragh, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€385,000Corbally, Claregalway, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€435,000West Haven, Lydican, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€435,000Drumgriffin, Corrandulla, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€450,000Corbally South, Turloughmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€455,000Corbally, Tuam, Co. Galway5 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€490,000Cregmore, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19549156