- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 133m2
Jim Payne Property Consultants Ltd MIPAV TRV MMCEPI presents this extended, spacious 134 sq mtr three bed semi (including attic conversion) to the market. Includes single storey extension to the rear. Number 24 is located in a quiet cul de sac overlooking a green area in this highly sought after development built by Menolly Homes in 1996.
Includes hallway, guest WC, living room, extended open plan kitchen come dining room with vaulted ceilings plus Velux windows. Utility room which is fully plumbed with access to maintenance free rear garden. Upstairs three bedrooms, master en suite, two of which are double, plus family bathroom, fixed staircase to converted attic.
The house is found in turn key condition throughout, the original owners have now outgrown this wonderful home.
Minutes' walk to bus stops for city centre, shops, schools and local parks. A short drive M50/N4/N7 and Liffey Valley shopping Centre.
Please see virtual tour included in ad
- All light fittings included
- All blinds, shutters and curtains included
- Kitchen appliances included
o Oven (range), hob, American fridge, dishwasher, microwave
- Excellent décor throughout
- High quality fitted kitchen
- Bathrooms fully tiled
- Natural Gas Central Heating
- 132.63 sq. metres
- Single storey extension to rear
- Attic conversion
- Utility room
- T90si electric shower
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Walled rear garden
- Maintenance free exterior
- Prime location
- Located within quiet cul de sac
- Not overlooked to front
- Outside tap and light
- Cobble block to front and rear
Other information: 25 years old
Lucan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...