24 Murphy's Terrace, Millstreet, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 71 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- To the front there is a garden & off-street side parking.
- To the rear there is a large South facing garden with potential to extend
- Double glazed PVC windows & door to the front.
- With the benefit of street lighting & footpaths leading to the town.
- The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the shops, primary & secondary schools etc.
- Oil fired central heating -
Millstreet Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115410680
Energy Performance Indicator: 605.94 kWh/m2/yr
€125,000Station Road, Millstreet, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€150,0002 Carrig View, Kilcorney, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€150,000Liscahane, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€165,000Rathcoole, Millstreet, Co. Cork6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€178,000Lackabane, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,000Shinnagh, Rathmore, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,000Fern Grove, Liscahane, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,0007 West End, Millstreet, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€185,000Knocknashannagh, Cullen, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€195,0003 Maple Avenue, Tanyard Wood, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€215,00018 Oak Brook, Tanyard Wood, Millstreet, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€225,0001 Mill Lane, Millstreet, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
Daft ID: 113098736
Catherine PomeroySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator