- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 91 m²
Churches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market this wonderful three bedroom semi detached home in cul sac estate & standing on large triangular plot of ground.
Off street parking at front on low maintenance driveway & extensive side passage greets you at first. Wide entrance hallway with wooden flooring leads to bright front sitting room with gas fire. Beneficial to this fine property is feature counter divide in kitchen. Here in the main hub of the property is an open space with fitted units, free standing electric cooker, access to garden & access to outside utility shed. Dining area is taken care of in a sun room to rear & will comfortable suit any growing family or visiting guests.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms (2x doubles & 1x single) on long landing with carpet flooring, hot press & gable wall window. Master double bedroom is to front with a vanity space, 2nd double bedroom is to the rear of the property. The final bedroom is a generous single set to the front; all bedrooms have painted floor boards. To complete the accommodation is family bathroom with tiled walls, 3 x piece suite & electric power shower over bath.
Outside there is a utility shed with concrete flooring it has power & is plumbed. Wrap around garden is in lawn with loose stone patio & planted space with wood chippings. Mature tree takes the centre spot in this large side garden that is a great addition.
With a selection of schools both primary & secondary close by along with ample sporting & recreational clubs will make this home popular to first time Buyers. Shopping needs are catered for in Killiney Shopping Centre & Déºn Laoghaire Shopping Centre, both centres are only minutes away. Local parks, walks & playgrounds to include Peoples Park, Cabinteely & Kilbogget Park are only minutes away too. Easy & direct road linkage to M50 & N11 is available from the property. You can enjoy leisurely strolls along the pier at Déºn Laoghaire or coastal scenic walks/bathing at Sandycove. Public transport (DART, busy bus routes) surround the property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Open driveway, parking for 2 x cars, low maintenance drive
Hall: c.3.72 x 1.66m
- Wide entrance & long hallway, composite front door, wood flooring
Sitting Room: c. 4.29 x 3.39m (to front)
- Large window overlooking front drive, double doors to kitchen, wooden flooring, gas fire
Kitchen: c. 4.03 x 5.20m
- Open plan area, decorative & feature counter divider, fitted units, free standing electric cooker, double doors to sun room, wooden flooring, access to garden
Sun Room: c. 3.58 x 2.99m
- Sun trap, dining area, carpet flooring, solid roof, French style doors to garden
Landing: c. 3.50 x 2.10m
- Carpet flooring, hot press, gable wall window
Bedroom 1: c. 2.40 x 2.25m (to front)
- Single bedroom, painted floor boards, fits a double bed, no stair-well box taking up space in corner
Bedroom 2: c. 3.68 x 2.88m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, painted floor boards, vanity space
Bedroom 3: c. 3.97 x 3.06m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, painted floor boards, overlooking rear garden
Bathroom: c. 1.65 x 2.07m
- 3 x piece suite, electric power shower over bath, tiled walls, independent heater
Back Garden: c.16 x 20m (measurements taking from furthest points)
- Triangular shaped large garden, in lawn, loose stone patio area, mature tree, Barna shed, wide side entrance
Shed/Utility Room: c. 2.86 x 2.51m
- Sloping roof, concrete floor, plumbed, electric supply with separate fuse board
Glenageary Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...