2A Monastery Heath Avenue, Clondalkin, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 124 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Excellent show house condition
- Newly installed double-glazed windows to the front
- Driveway with off street parking
- Secure side entrance
- Gas fired central heating
- Large private rear garden which has been landscaped
- Mature quiet location
- Large decking area
- Viewing is strictly by appointment and highly recommended
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€439,00012 Church View, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€439,95022 The Old Forge, Haydens Lane, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78RK514 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€450,00032 Castle View Road, Clondalkin, Clondalkin, Dublin 225 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€499,00018 Browns Barn Wood, Kingswood, Kingswood, Dublin 224 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€515,0005 Brownsbarn Wood, Kingswood, Dublin 224 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€545,0001A Glenpark Road, Palmerstown, Dublin 204 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€545,00022 Brownsbarn Wood, Kingswood, Tallaght, Dublin 244 Bed · 4 Bath · End of Terrace
€545,00058 Laurel Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€595,000The Cottage, Commons Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 224 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114003303
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator