- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 133 m²
Churches Estate Agents welcome spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached home that is located in the heart of Ballybrack to the market.
No 3 Church Road is a fine example of how properties were once built. High ceilings throughout, very spacious living accommodation, detached garage & option to extend into the attic are all on offer. This property is available for immediate occupation.
Sloping driveway leads to an oasis of colour in the front garden, high hedging adds extra screening from road. Wide entrance hallway with carpet flooring greets you at first into this solid & well-built home.
Off hallway is the 4th bedroom with fully tiled en suite, this addition is ideal for visiting guest/s or for a home businesses such as beauticians or treatments. Large sitting room to the front opens into dining room with open fire; both rooms have carpet flooring. The kitchen with tiled floor & fitted units is another great space having been extended to create three spaces in an open plan design: a cooking area, a breakfast area & snug space.
Upstairs the landing mimics the size of the downstairs hallway & is laid carpet flooring with fitted hot press. There are three bedrooms on this level; 2 x large doubles & a large single. The master bedroom with views of rolling Dublin Mountains, built in wardrobes & vanity table is to set to the rear, both this master bedroom & 2nd double bedroom have carpet flooring with remaining third bedroom having wood flooring. To complete the accommodation upstairs is a fully tiled bathroom with 3x piece suite & electric power shower over bath.
West facing rear garden is not directly over looked & you are treated to wide lawn space, patio area, mature planting, outside toilet & side entrance. To finish the overall plot is detached garage with access from front driveway & rear garden.
This property is in very comfortable walking distance to local shops, newly opened café, pharmacy, barbers, cré¨che, eateries & pub. The Village of Ballybrack is a nice bustling centre of activity & you are within easy reach of Killiney Beech, DART & scenic walks on Killiney Hill Park. Direct road linkage to N11 & M50 is within 2 minutes; LUAS is available at Cherrywood & selection of schools is close by.
Viewing is high recommended.
- Stepped back from road, mature planting for privacy, long entrance drive that brings you to side of the property & detach garage
Porch: c. 0.75 x 2.35m
- Sliding door leading to entrance hallway
Hall: c.4.10 x 2.51m
- Wide entrance hallway, carpet flooring, under stairs storage, stairs with return, access to 4th bedroom
4th Bedroom with En suite: c. 5.18 x 2.65m
- Double bedroom- wood flooring, ample storage cupboards
- En suite €" Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, walk-in shower
Sitting Room: c. 3.47 x 3.71m (to front)
- Carpet flooring, high ceiling, large window overlooking front garden, sliding doors to dining room
Dining Room: c. 3.86 x 3.71m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring, high ceiling, open fire, large window overlooking back garden
Kitchen: c. 6.96 x 5.35m (extended into €L€TMshape)
- Extended kitchen, breakfast/snug area, tiled floor, fitted units, sliding doors to garden, access to side to passage
Landing: c. 3.09 x 2.49m
- Carpet flooring, hot press, access to large attic space that is ideal for conversion, landing will easily fit new stairway to attic, , gable wall window
Bedroom 1: c. 2.52 x 2.45m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, wood flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 3.72 x 3.68m (to front)
- Large double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3: c. 3.90 x 3.47m (to rear)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes, vanity table, carpet flooring
Bathroom: c. 1.77 x 2.45m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 3 x piece suite, electric power shower over bath
Garage: c. 7.06 x 2.73m
- Detached garage to side, access from driveway to front, access from rear garden
Back Garden: c. 15.5m in length
- All-important west facing, wide rear garden, patio area, in lawn, mature planting along boundary for privacy, access from kitchen, access from side passage
Ballybrack Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...