3 Dun Chaoin, Dunmore, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 129 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Convenient location 350 metres from centre of Dunmore.
- Approximately 14km from access onto the M17.
- Approximatley 15km from Tuam town.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Deceptively spacious house.
- Bathroom and separate shower room. B
- 129.2q m / 1391sq ft approx.
Dunmore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 116039462
Energy Performance Indicator: 228.87 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€185,000Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€185,000Irishtown, Irishtown, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€220,000Shanbally, Williamstown, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€265,000Garranlahan More, Garranlahan, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€275,000Curraghaun, Milltown, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€280,000Castle Street, Dunmore, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€290,000Ballintise, Dunmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€290,000Cappagh, Dunmore, Co. Galway6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€299,000Chequer Hill, Dunmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€320,000Carrowntryla, Dunmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€350,000Costa Plenti, Rathlena, Ballinlough, Co. Roscommon6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€375,000XPRESS STOP, Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114491054