3 Hunters Haven, Ballycullen, Dublin 24
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 130 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Insulated timber frame structure with solid brick/block external walls.
- Architecturally designed brick front facade to each property.
- Exclusive deep faced stone window sills to the front elevation of each property with deep faced concrete window sills to rendered facades.
- Prestigious brick front elevation or coloured render system to all external facades.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor of houses throughout above insulation, structural floor slab
- and radon barrier.
- Posi joist floor system to first floor.
- External Windows & Doors
Ballycullen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115179624
Energy Performance Indicator: 42.33 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€595,00020 White Pines Drive, Stocking Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 164 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€760,0001 Hunters Haven, Ballycullen, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€825,0001 Woodstown Meadow, Knocklyon, Dublin 164 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,950,000Bauhaus, The New House, 16 Stocking Lane, Rathfarnham, Dublin 145 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19264611