- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 190 m²
**DNG 3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY AVAILABLE**
DNG are delighted to present to the market No. 3 Old Orchard, Butterfield Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
Located just a short from Rathfarnham village on the renown Butterfield Avenue, No. 3 Old Orchard is a simply magnificent four-bedroom semi-detached period property with attic conversion, presented to the market in truly pristine, turnkey condition having undergone a full and extensive renovation in recent years by its current over owners. Extended substantially to the rear at ground floor level the current owners have really opened this property up to create a family home of true distinction which is beautifully proportioned and designed to stand the test of time. Retaining many of the original features synonymous of this era the current owners have managed to mix the classical with the contemporary exquisitely to create a home with an abundance of character and charm with the luxuries of modern living.
The impressive, well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hall with guest WC off, downstairs bedroom, living-room with bay window with interconnecting door to the truly impressive rear extension which comprises a huge open plan kitchen/living/dining area - the ideal modern family living space further enhanced by high ceilings, skylights, and direct access through double doors to the rear south facing garden. There is a utility room off the kitchen of the extension.
To the front the garden has been fully cobble-locked to allow for off street parking and to the rear is an impressive, landscaped south facing lawned garden and patio area and separate decking area - a veritable suntrap ideal for sitting out and taking in the sun at any time of the day.
Located to the Rathfarnham village end of Butterfield Avenue the property truly has every conceivable amenity on its doorstep. Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum shopping Centre are all within a short commute and the property is within the catchment area for some of south Dublin\\\'s most highly regarded primary & secondary schools. Rathfarnham Castle & Park, Bushy Park, St. Enda\\\'s Park, Marlay Park are within walking distance providing leisure facilities for all the family. There are numerous bus routes on your doorstep not to mention the proximity to the M50 making easy access to all areas.
Superbly designed and built to stand the test of time, this magnificent property will appeal to anyone looking for the perfect family home in the heart of Rathfarnham.
GROUND FLOOR -
Entrance Hall - 3.68m x 2.94m
Impressive wide and welcoming entrance hall with hard wood floor, radiator covers, under stairs storage off
Guest WC - 1.25m x 1.52m
Living Room - 3.41m x 4.03m
With hardwood floor, open fireplace, bay window and interconnecting sliding doors to...
Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area - 8.27m x 9.79m
The ideal open family living space featuring a beautiful hand built solid custom fitted kitchen with Belfast sink, marble and hardwood kitchen counter-top, very large kitchen island, high ceilings with skylights, wood burning stove, hardwood floors and direct access through double doors to the south facing rear garden
Utility Room: - 1.56m x 2.11m
With built in units
Downstairs Bedroom - 3.20m x 2.63m
With hardwood floor and bay window
FIRST FLOOR -
With hot press off
Family Bathroom - 1.98m x 3.86m
Beautiful high quality bathroom suite with double tap sink on custom built storage and separate walk-in shower and full free-standing bath
Master Bedroom - 4.13m x 4.08m
With bay window and built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 - 3.46m x 4.08m
Very spacious double with built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 - 2.15m x 3.03m
Spacious single bedroom
SECOND FLOOR -
Landing: - 1.73m x 3.03m
Attic Room: - 4.18m x 5.41m
Beautifully converted attic space would lend itself to any number of uses
- Truly magnificent, fully modernised four-bedroom semi-detached period property with attic & garage conversion and an extremely impressive rear extension
- Extensively renovated in recent years while retaining a host of the original features
- South facing rear garden set in lawn with separate patio and large decking area
- Short stroll to Rathfarnham village
- Large open plan family living space to rear with raised ceiling and skylights GFCH (New boiler installed in the last 3 months)
- Solid fuel burning stove
- Cobble-locked front driveway
- Electric Gate with intercom
- New deck in the garden with table that doubles as a fire pit
- Electric sockets and taps in the front and back garden
- Heating and hot water controlled by a digital panel
- Excellent location close to all amenities Within a short stroll of Rathfarnham Village & Rathfarnham Shopping Centre
- Convenient to a host of schools, universities, shops, facilities, and transport links
- Superb parks and amenities on the doorstep (including Rathfarnham Castle (across the road), Bushy Park & Dodder Park (within 5 min walk), St. Enda\\\'s Park (within 5 min walk) and Marley Park (within 20 min walk)
- Short drive to M50
Dublin 14 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...