- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 74 m²
This Very Special House belonged to a Very Prominent Man. With the kind permission & advisement of the Representatives of the Estate of the Late Mr. Patrick Troy we will give you both a brief Introduction to Both The Person & Property of the Late Great Patrick Troy who sadly passed away in March 2018, We Begin.
Patrick Troy born in 1941 moved to Washington, U.S.A. in 1962, frequently returning home to Ireland. Credited with Starting the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Washington, both Patrick and Bernadette (wife) were Grand Marshall of this event in 2018. A Radio Presenter of "The Irish Show" for over 45 years and also Owner of "Irelands Own Bar," Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.A., which was even visited By Former United States President Ronal Reagan in 1988! We will leave you with this prominent part statement about this Pivotal Gentleman:
Ronald Reagan calling The Irish Show Radio Program - "We do enjoy your program and more importantly we appreciate the things that you've done for your adopted country, Pat, as well as the contributions Irish Americans have made to our country."
A further Video of Ronald Reagan visiting Pat Troy's Pub is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ps5p63-Uw
The Residence comprises a Very Tidy 2 Story Semi-Detached 3 Bedroomed Residence in short walking distance of Kilcormac Town. Ground Floor comprises Entrance Porch; Sitting Room; Kitchen/Dining Room; Guest Toilet with Shower; Back Porch; Bedroom No. 1. First Floor comprises: 2 No. Bedrooms; Bathroom.
O.F.C.H. Double Glazing Throughout. Jacuzzi Bath. Front Concreted Area. Large Boundary Walled Rear Garden with Hedging incorporated. Services: Mains Services as advised. Eircode: R42 VF40.
With Stairs to First Floor.
Brass Style Carpet Rails.
C. 4.32m X 2.83m
To front aspect.
Solid Fuel Fireplace.
Hot Press alongside fireplace.
Arched Entrance to Kitchen/Dining Room.
Kitchen/Dining Room: (Extension)
C. 4.34m X 3.95m
Large Range of Units
Double Patio Doors leads to Back Area.
Back Porch: With Oil Burner near back door.
C. 1.87m X 1.81m
Window allows natural light and ventilation.
Bedroom No. 1:
C. 3.65m X 2.38m
Walk In Wardrobe.
Bedroom No. 2:
C. 4.37m X 2.81m
Full Depth of House.
Bedroom No. 3:
C. 3.36m X 2.39m
To front aspect.
C. 2.34m X 1.39m
Complete with Jacuzzi Bath.
Double Gated Entranceway along with low boundary wall.
Front Patterned (paved style) Concreted Area with 2 No. Circular Flow Bed with Limestone Sides & 2 No. Remarkable & Eye Catching Flag Poles (One of Irish flag, the other The American Flag).
Large Back Garden Area.
Walled with hedging incorporated.
30 KINNITY ROAD, KILCROMAC, CO. OFFALY
- Stand Out Property with Former Stand Out Owner's History Attached!
- Jacuzzi Bath.
- Lovely Stained Glass Rear Sliding Door in Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Front Patterned Concrete Area with Decorative Boundary Walls to front & Side. Entrance Gates with to Front with P.K.T. (Pat's initials) inscribed.
- Double Glazing "P.V.C. Wood Effect" to front, "P.V.C. Brilliant White" Double Glazing to rear.
- Brass Style Carpet Rail on Stairs.
- Rear Concreted Patio Area, Rear Lawn that's Walled with Part Hedging Incorporated.
- Original Cast Iron Feature Fireplace in one Bedroom.
- Walking Distance of Kilcormac Town; C. 3.5 Miles www.loughboora.com; C. 9.75 Miles Birr Town & Castle www.birrcastle.com; C. 12.25 Miles Tullamore Town & Tullamore Dew Whiskey Visitors Centre/Distillery www.tullamoredew.com; C. 35 Miles Centre Parcs www.centerparcs.ie.
Viewing is Highly Recommended through Sole Selling Agents Mollin Estates.
Contact John Mollin or Robert Leavy for viewings/information.
Author: RL Checked: JM
Mollin Estates Purveyors of Fine Homes & Estates Since 1989.
Company Reg. No. 289499. Directors: J. Mollin, C. Mollin. Member of the Confederation of European Estate Agents. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will be not construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease, and that all negotiations will take place through this firm. Whilst every care is taken to compile this information, we give no guarantee as to the accuracy hereof and enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.
Kilcormac Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...