32 The Gallops, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 100 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Close Proximity M6 Motorway
- Short Stroll To Kilbeggan Town & Amenities
- Newly Fitted Sliderobes
- Maintenance Free Rear Garden With Covered Patio & Steel Shed
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Presented In Walk In Condition
- Number 32 is an ideal first time buyer/investor opportunity.
Kilbeggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115560781
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.79 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€180,000Upper Main Street, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€185,00012 Saint Mary's Avenue, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€195,00040 The Gallops, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€200,000Coniker, Durrow, Tullamore, Co. Offaly3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€250,000Rathdrum, Ballycommon, Tullamore, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€325,000Bracklin, Tullamore, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€424,950Glinhall House, Clonaglin, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€699,000Ardnurcher Glebe, Horseleap, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€699,000Hawthorn House, Derrygolan, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113780931