- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 175 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning 5 bedroom, three storey family home to the market in the highly sought after Castlemoyne development in Balgriffin, just off the Malahide road. Castlemoyne is a Shannon Homes development built in 2006. No 35 is located just off the Malahide Road and overlooking a protected natural green area, the position of this fine home simply cannot be overstated. This highly popular development offers beautiful mature parks and greens and a childrens playground. Father Collins Park is a ten minute stroll and there is easy access to the city centre with numerous buses in the immediate vicinity. There are two primary schools within walking distance and The M50, M1 and Dublin Airport are all within a 15 minute drive.
Once inside you are greeted bright and spacious internal accommodation of c. 175 sqm comprises of entrance hallway, living room with feature fireplace, tiled open plan kitchen/dining area, reception room, utility room and a guest WC all located downstairs. The first floor comprises of 4 bedrooms, guest with en-suite, and a main family bathroom. The eye catching master bedroom is located on the second floor and has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe, built in wardrobes and an en-suite. The property boasts a cobble lock driveway , gated side entrance and a low maintenance rear garden. No 35 comes to the market in turn key condition throughout and benefits PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and quality flooring throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!
- c. 175 sqm
- BER B3
- 5 Bed/4 Bath
- Gas fired central heating
- Presented in show house condition
- Cobblelock driveway
- Three storey family home
- Gated side entrance
- Fully alarmed
- Master & Guest bedroom en-suites
- Feature fireplace
- Solid oak timber flooring
- Excellent primary & secondary schools closeby
- Father Collins Park is located closeby
- The Malahide Road features a QBC right into the city centre.
- The M50 and M1 motorways are only a moments drive
- DART stations located at Clongriffin, Portmarnock or Howth Junction which are only a few minutes drive away.
- Early viewing highly advised!!
Balgriffin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...