35 Thornhill, Sligo, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 145 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Considerably renovated in recent years.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Oil fired C.H. Entirely re-plumbed
- New double glazed uPVC windows, fascia & soffit 2009.
- Part new insulation.
- High speed broadband available in area.
- Some light fittings & blinds included.
- South facing rear garden and sunroom
Sligo Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114530561
Energy Performance Indicator: 343.59 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€295,00047 Greenfort, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€349,0001 & 2 Dominick St. & 1 Church St, Sligo, Co. Sligo9 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€350,000Rahaberna, Sligo, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€469,000Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€485,000Tonafortes, Carraroe, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Detached, Tonaphubble Road, Tonaphubble Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Kildonagh House, Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo8 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€775,000Cregg, Rossespoint, Sligo, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 17681387