36 Forgehill Green, Stamullen, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 114 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Excellent location mature much sought after development
- Maintained to a high standard specification
- Extended kitchen/ dining area
- Within minutes of the M1 Motorway
- Walking distance from all local amenities creche shopping Gormanston College
- Side access
- Train station & beautiful sandy beaches at Gormanston
- Spacious attic suitable for converting
- Fully alarmed with garden & security lighting
Stamullen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111141412
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.54 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€315,000Gormanstown Road, Stamullen, Co. Meath3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€345,00015 Gracemeadow Park, Stamullen, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€360,00015 Village Grove, Kilbreck, Stamullen, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€365,00012 Mill Lane, Glasheen, Stamullen, Co. Meath4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€400,00013 Mill Way, Glasheen, Stamullen, Co. Meath4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Kiltoghert, Stadalt, Stamullen, Co. Meath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€545,000Tobersool Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€545,000Saint Bernadette's, Stamullen Road, Gormanston, Co. Meath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€790,000"Knock Cross, " Balrothery, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€895,000Donerea, Balscadden, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113618433