- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75 m²
Churches Estate Agent welcome this semi detached three bedroom property with guest WC & large side garden to the market.
Located in mature residential estate of Ashlawn Park No 37 is presented in good condition throughout & one of only a few semi detached properties in this area. With spacious living accommodation & with being within walking distance to local shopping centre this fine home will be of good interest to those who are seeking their first home or investors alike.
Behind the privacy of tall green trees that are planted to front & side of the property you have front patio & long entrance hallway. Off hallway is sitting room with large window, electric fire insert & wooden flooring. To the rear of this fine home is open plan kitchen diner; this area has fitted presses & ample space for dining to suit any growing family.
Upstairs No 37 excels further with three very well proportioned bedrooms & fully tiled modern bathroom with walk in electric power shower. Master bedroom is to the front of the property & second double bedroom is to the rear, both of these bedrooms have fitted wardrobes & wooden flooring. Remaining third bedroom is a generous single bedroom with built in wardrobe, wooden flooring & set to the front of No 37.
Rear garden off kitchen/diner is too accessed by side entrance. This back garden is in triangular in shape with decking & is low maintenance. Beneficial to the property is large side garden that is in lawn with planted tall tress to create privacy; this extra piece of garden space has many uses from providing off street parking/storage for large vehicles to its current use as a second garden for the property.
Ashlawn Park is a cul de sac estate of Churchview Road, opposite church & Tesco Ballybrack Shopping Centre. The property is in easy reach of road linkage to M50 & N11. Public transport either DART at Killiney or LUAS at Cherrywood is a brisk 20 mins walk, busy bus routes are available on Churchview Road or QBC on N11. Selections of local schools are too close & cater for primary & secondary school pupils. Kilbogget Park with lush greens space & playing fields is within walking distance; Killiney Beech is a short driveway. Great selection of sporting clubs from soccer to rugby to GAA to boxing surround this property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Pedestrian entrance, mature trees for privacy, large side garden.
Hall: c.3.81 x 1.83m
- Long hallway, guest W.C with 2 x piece suite, wooden flooring.
Downstairs W.C: c. 1.31 x 0.65m
- Under stairs Guest W.C, 2 x piece suite.
Sitting Room: c. 4.27 x 3.65m
- Spacious sitting room, open fire, large front window, wooden flooring.
Kitchen: c. 2.82 x 5.59m
- Open plan kitchen & diner, ample space for dining table, sink unit & storage, free standing electric cooker, fitted presses, access to rear garden.
Landing: c. 2.67 x 1.88m
- Long landing, hot press , wooden flooring
Bedroom 1: c. 2.71 x 2.42m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, wardrobe, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.61 x 3.15m (to front)
- Master bedroom to front, double window, built in wardrobe, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.18 x 3.12m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, double window, built in wardrobe, wooden flooring.
Bathroom: c. 1.65 x 2.36m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 2 x piece suite, walk in electric power shower.
Back Garden: 9.5m (in length to furthest point)
- Triangular shape, decking, access to large side garden.
- Large side garden, planted mature trees, access form front
Ballybrack Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...